AW: [Qgis-user] Re: Mapbooks with Easyprint

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Wed Jan 4 01:00:11 PST 2012

Hi

The EasyPrint mapbook is a very usefull feature!

Could one add a feature to reverse the page order in the final PDF (when
ticking "Print single file")?

I am working with a road section running north-south and in the pdf the maps
are shown from south to north.

I would find it more logical to have the reverse order so north will be at
the top of the document and south at the bottom when I scroll through the
PDF.

And I would also like the possibility to get the overview map as first page?

-----
Regards Morten

(Qgis 1.7.3 standalone and Win 7)