[Qgis-user] Query Builder

Sake Wagenaar sw1234 at planet.nl
Sat Jan 7 12:53:21 PST 2012

I noted something else, by opening the attribute table in LibreOffice
Calc or Excel. Several names in the second column contain strange
characters, which are invisible in QGIS (e.g.: MExRTOLA en ESPIxRITO
SANTO; strange characters have been replaced by 'x') . That's why your
query returns no records.

Sake Wagenaar