[Qgis-user] Slope and area/length calculations with Geographic CRS

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jan 12 06:45:10 PST 2012

Il 12/01/2012 12:07, Marco Hugentobler ha scritto:
> Hi
>
> In the newest developer version, the raster terrain plugin in QGIS has been
> significantly improved (hillshade function, relief). As part of these improvements,
> it is now also possible to set this scale factor (111120 or 370400 for feet) in the
> QGIS plugin. More details about the plugin improvement, especial the relief
> functionality, will be described in a blog article soon.

Hi Marco.
Thanks for this. I noticed that two old small problems are still present:
- file extensions are not automatically added
- last used directory for saving is not remember.
These (at least the second) were recently fixed, perhaps backporting the fixes is
easy and quick?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia