[Qgis-user] G_realloc error

Tilottama Ghosh waggymaggy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 08:15:33 PST 2012

Hi all,

I tried running the v.in.ogr code in a 64 bit i3 processor computer too and
it failed again. So, Ivan I don't think even the 64 bit solution worked in
my case. This is the error code that I am getting -

G_realloc: unable to allocate 43896000 bytes at dbfexe.c:224
Please tell me how to go about solving this problem.
Thanks,

Tilo

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 5:37 PM, Ivan Mincik <ivan.mincik at gista.sk> wrote:

--
Tilottama Ghosh, PhD
Research Associate
Email: tilottama.ghosh at noaa.gov
Mobile: +91-8826860007 (Based in New Delhi, India)