[Qgis-user] "Combine" multiple lines into one

Matej Mailing mailing at tam.si
Wed Jan 18 01:10:36 PST 2012

Hi,

thanks. This ssems to do it, but it expects to select two lines and execute
it for every pair. Our line layer has about 700 lines in it (PostGIS db)
and basically this would take a lot of time to do it by hand ...

The problem could also be that the lines are not exactly one on another, so
some buffered select would be needed.

Matej