[Qgis-user] raster to point too?

Tilottama Ghosh waggymaggy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 03:50:32 PST 2012

Hi Agus,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I did think about this and tried it out too.
I have 1 sq.km gridded raster data. When I am converting the grid to
polygons in quantum GIS the polygons having the same values are being
joined together. Thus, I am not getting separate one km2 polygons which I
want. Thus, having a raster to point tool would be very helpful. Any other
suggestions from anyone?

Thanks in advance,

Tilo