[Qgis-user] Reports

Chuck Young wylie1066 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 17:46:00 PST 2012

Is anyone using Qgis with joined tables that contain extra info connected
to a point or polygon where the data is displayed in a report which
contains a n image of the polygon along with a table containing the relate
info, which is contained in the joined table?

If so I would really appreciate getting to understand the process and how
to implement it.  Are there any plugins that work like that?  I see some
that seem to indicate that in their titles but I am unsure.

What I have is a SpatialLite db for the vector layers (Polygons, lines, and
points).  I have a table in the db for related data with corresponding ID
fields for relational connectivity.  I want to be able to click a polygon
etc., within the QGIS window,and display the report or print it in a
predefined format. Or at least be able to click the entity and have a popup
display this info,

Thanks for any help!

Chuck