[Qgis-user] Converting CSV into a database

Gerhardus Geldenhuis gerhardus.geldenhuis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 11:18:55 PST 2012

Cool,
I did all that and it works kind of but I now get:

PySpatiaLite python module is required for QSpatiaLite

I have installed every available Spatialite package:

libspatialite-dev install

libspatialite2 install

libspatialite3 install

spatialite-bin install

Thoughts? Maybe 2 and 3 is clashing? I can try and remove spatialite and
qgis completely again and try a reinstall. I did not remove spatialite when
I did the qgis reinstall.

Regars

Gerhardus Geldenhuis