[Qgis-user] Centre of the roads from polygons to lines

Matej Mailing mailing at tam.si
Sun Jun 3 02:32:24 PDT 2012

Hi,

thanks, will try this one. There are many attributes and losing them
or re-setting them is a very painful process.

I was playing with different plugins and trying to use polygon
centroids and then connecting them with lines, but had problems with
it since it seems that gid values are not different by 1 for
neighbouring nodes and then the point-to-line conversion is wrong.
Perhaps some sort of a functionality to correctly connect polygon
centroids with a line would be most welcome and I am sure it could
also be used in some other cases.

Thanks,
Matej