[Qgis-user] copying selected feature information

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Sun Jun 3 03:33:37 PDT 2012

Thank you Giovanni,
Do you recommend downloading 1.8 and where would I get it. I only see information about 1.8 but didn't see a download link. Is it stabile enough to work with it or should I better wait for the official release. When is the official release expected?
Again, thank you for your information.
Jake