[Qgis-user] QGIS Server No Map Image - Missing Graphics Library?

Dennis M. Linton dennis at dmlinton.net
Wed Jun 6 19:36:04 PDT 2012

Greetings, Folks!

I have been working on setting up a QGIS Server over the past couple
days.  I am almost there - I can load projects from my WMS into QGIS, I
can GetCapabilities with a web browser and I can even get some code into
a web browser when trying to GetMap.

It looks like everything is happening except the generation of the map
image, which suggests that I am missing a configuration item  - maybe a
graphics library?  I am stumped.  Can someone point me to the
instructions I have missed?  I am running QGIS Server with Apache2 on
Debian Lenny.

I can supply a URL if that would be helpful (my WMS is publicly
available).

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
	Dennis