[Qgis-user] FW: Problem with Ubuntu 12

Gerardo Jimenez gejst5 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 06:10:26 PDT 2012

Thanks for the answers

I tried  Bodgani's solution but I get the same behavior. For  Karlis recommendation, when I run q gis from terminal I get

sam at ThirdEchelon:~$ qgis
Warning: loading of qgis translation failed [/usr/share/qgis/i18n//qgis_en_US]
Warning: loading of qt translation failed [/usr/share/qt4/translations/qt_en_US]
Warning: void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::addAction(QAction*, int): Already tracking action "Project Properties..." under id 125
Warning: void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::fillLayoutItem(DBusMenuLayoutItem*, QMenu*, int, int, const QStringList&): No id for action
Warning: void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::fillLayoutItem(DBusMenuLayoutItem*, QMenu*, int, int, const QStringList&): No id for action
Warning: void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::fillLayoutItem(DBusMenuLayoutItem*, QMenu*, int, int, const QStringList&): No id for action

Kind of cryptic to me....Any ideas

Thanks again

Gerardo Jiménez Delgado
Instituto de Investigaciones Antropológicas
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Ciudad Universitaria s/n
Coyoacan 04510
Mexico City