[Qgis-user] QGIS won't see network data on Ubuntu 11.04?

Paul Black Listserv paul.black.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 08:08:05 PDT 2012

I've been using QGIS in Windows environments for a while and decided to
dust off some retired machines to run LINUX (Ubuntu 11.04 Precise
Pangolin & QGIS 1.8) for some summer interns.  All is well until I try
message that the data must be local.  In Windows I map the server drives
and QGIS thinks they are local.  What am I missing? Workaround, anyone?

Paul Black, GISP