[Qgis-user] Importing data from Google Earth into Postgis db in QGIS

. digitalmaps at cox.net
Mon Jun 18 19:47:23 PDT 2012

I've created some paths in Google Earth and I want to import to QGIS.
So, I save as kml, then import vector layer, then save as shapefile. I
create my database, connect, open PostGIS Manager and import data from
shapefile.

All goes well. I edit data and can't save it. Error message:

ERROR: new row for relation "myfile" violates check constraint
"enforce_dims_the_geom"

Can someone walk me through getting my Google Earth data into a postgis
database properly?