[Qgis-user] managing emails

Dennis M. Linton dennis at dmlinton.net
Tue Jun 19 05:45:28 PDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-06-19 at 07:51 -0400, Jake Maier wrote:
> Hi
>
> Who can please help me to change my mailing preferences. I am going
> back to Germany for a week and just want to receive a summary of the
> emails and not all the individual emails. Possibly a summary once a
> week. Is that possible and how would I go about it. Thanks for any
> help
>
> Jake

the bottom of every message) and enter your subscription e-mail address
at the bottom of the page and click 'Unsubscribe or Edit Options'.  On
the next page enter your password and click 'Log In'.  The next page
provides a large number of options that you can set including turning
off messages altogether (first option) and setting Digest Mode (second
option), which will send message daily containing all of the day's
activity.  Not sure if you can set for once weekly but certainly can be
set for once daily.

Regards,
   Dennis