[Qgis-user] Problems with qgis 1.8 on win7

Gerardo Jimenez gejst5 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 06:45:06 PDT 2012

Hi

a) I am unable to load the NegrodeChorrillosGoogleSimple.qgs file. I have  a "bad allocation" error.

b) I can manually load sitios.shp (2 points), Negro_de_chorrillos. shp and Negro_de_chorrilloswgs84lonlat.shp.

c) PuntosNegroChorrillo.shp does load but does not show anything. I look at the attribute table and there is nothing there.

d) I can manually load the negroChorrilloETMpuntos.jpg raster, nevertheless I have negative coordinates, which are not lat lon (-7395853,-2790190 for instance) .

Does this helps? I  was working wit a 1.4gb DEM and a 700mb shaded relief model with no problems to load layers individually or as a project....

Gerardo Jiménez Delgado
Instituto de Investigaciones Antropológicas
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Ciudad Universitaria s/n
Coyoacan 04510
Mexico City