[Qgis-user] GRASS under Qgis: problem using r.proj

Bis Nulama bisnulama at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 02:25:29 PDT 2012

I would like to reproject a nasa SRTM 90m Digital Elevation Data (crs 4326) to crs 3003.
I need square cells and not angular ones.

I create a (working) 4326 location and I load in a mapset the SRTM DEM.
I load the strm dem in the qgis layout.

Then I create a 3003 location with my target mapset.

I open the 4326 location/mapset, I run r.proj from grass map tools (3003 mapset active)
I do not see any layer in the input mapset list! So I cannot perform the re-projection!

I am using qgis 1.7.4 on windows XP

Can someone help me?
Thank you
Laura