[Qgis-user] QGIS Webclient PostgreSQL search table

Niccolo Rigacci niccolo at rigacci.org
Mon Jun 25 04:54:53 PDT 2012

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 01:11:56PM +0200, Dennis Ströer wrote:

> ERROR: function to_tsvector() does not exist
>
> I'm using PostgreSQL 8.4, so I think the tsearch package is already
> included?! And when I add a new column to a table I can select the
> data type tsvector...

If I can remember well, I installed QGIS Webclient on Debian
Squeeze, postgresql-8.4.

I used statements like this to populate the searchtable (notice:
no to_tsvector() function):

INSERT INTO searchtable
    (searchstring, displaytext, search_category, the_geom, geometry_type)
    VALUES (
        'colonne leopoldine, colonna del grillo, siena',
        'Colonna del Grillo (Siena)',
        '01_poi',
        ST_GeometryFromText('POINT(11.552823242 43.330441145)', 4326),
        'ST_Point');

--
Niccolo Rigacci - http://www.rigacci.net/
Firenze - Italy