[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.8.0 Required Repositories

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 11:45:26 PDT 2012

You probably overlooked these instructions, which are written in the
download page (where I assume you got the repos. information)

To add the the qgis.org repository public key to your apt keyring, type:

gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv 1F9ADD375CA44993
gpg --export --armor 1F9ADD375CA44993 | sudo apt-key add -