[Qgis-user] global name 'false' is not defined

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 12:14:01 PDT 2012

> Dear all,
> I want to execute the tool "Add grid values to shape" from the Saga tool
> box shapes - grid.
> I have a polygon theme and a raster data set as geotiff.
> The msg-box gives me  " global name 'false' is not defined ".
> Does anybody have an idea how to handle that issue?
> Thanks in advance
> Dieter

That bug should be fixed in the 1.0.6 version that i hope to release
soon (there has been some problems with the release system...).
Otherwise, you can use the SVN version. It is a bit more tricky, but
the bug is fixed there. If not, just wait a couple of days and
hopefully the new version of SEXTANTE will be released.

Regards

Victor