[Qgis-user] Serious doubt

Lee Hachadoorian Lee.Hachadoorian+L at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 21:21:07 PDT 2012

On 06/27/2012 10:11 PM, Marcos wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> Somebody knows a way to put together two different zones projected on
> UTM at the same project on QGis?
> I´m trying to find some documentation, but, at the moment, nothing.
>
> Thanks in advance,

As long as you have "Enable 'on the fly' CRS transformation" checked
(File→Project Properties→Coordinate Reference System tab), layers in
different UTM zones should display in correct relationship to each
other. If you do this a lot, you probably want to set "Enable 'on the
fly' reprojection by default" in Settings→Options.

If you have on the fly enabled, and the zones still aren't displaying
correctly, please provide additional information about your data.

--Lee

--
Lee Hachadoorian
PhD, Earth & Environmental Sciences (Geography)