[Qgis-user] qgis has stopped working

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Sat Jun 30 05:35:36 PDT 2012

Hi

I get a message when I exit qgis that qgis has stopped working and windows
is looking for a solution. Qgis is working correctly and everything seems
working properly until I exit. This problem occurred with 1.7.4 and now also
with 1.8.

I have also qgis installed on my laptop with Ubuntu 12.04 and it is working
correctly there.

Again on the windows computer qgis works without a problem until I exit when
I get the message that qgis has stopped working.

Any ideas what may be wrong or how to fix it?

Thanks

jake