[Qgis-user] WFS access causes QGIS to crash

Derek Hohls dhohls at csir.co.za
Thu Mar 1 00:28:19 PST 2012

Thanks Ramon

I tried that but, again, no information was displayed, the program
simply closed.

Derek

>>> Ramon AndiƱach 03/01/12 10:10 AM >>>
In theory, if you run QGIS from the command line it should print debug
information to the terminal.

-ramon.

On 01/03/2012, at 14:55, "Derek Hohls"  wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am experiencing a strange problem.  I can access a number of WFS
services without any issues e.g.  http://ogi.state.ok.us/geoserver/wfs
but one service that I need is causing QGIS to crash (abruptly and
without any warning).  Other colleagues have no problems accessing the
same service.  Is there any way to see what it is that is causing the
error on my machine?