[Qgis-user] "PG Version" Quantum GIS plug-in

Carlos Caeiro ccaeiro at igeo.pt
Fri Mar 2 03:30:30 PST 2012

Hi all,

I'm encountering a problem with the plug-in "PG Version"  for the sofware QuantumGIS, so I come to ask for help.
I have a PostGIS database  with a set of features. I want to access data through the Quantum GIS (version 1.7.4).
Through the plugin "PG Version" I intend to make a set of layers versionated, perform a set of edits
on the versioned data in the field with a Tablet PC , and then synchronize those changes to my PostGIS database.
 However I am having problems when I want to make the process of transferring data , i.e. load the versioned data
using the command "Load Layer versioned". It simply does not make any process after issuing the message "Select layer is versioned," and maintains stoped.

Can anyone help me solve the problem? Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you.

Carlos Caeiro
(ccaeiro at igeo.pt)