[Qgis-user] Printing problem: BAD ALLOCATION

Bis Nulama bisnulama at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 10:13:55 PST 2012

So, today my colleague had the "bad allocation" again.
So we tried to re-create the same project with qgis 1.6 and she printed her map correctly.
then she tried to use again the 1.7.4 and she got again the bad allocation pop out
so we tried to recreate the project from zero. and we realized that: she loaded the shape files as "folder" and I loaded them as "files"if she loads shape files as files it works correctly.
but there's anyway something strange because she printed layout without problems for weeks loading shapes as folders!
laura