[Qgis-user] Forestry Week? (was Case sensitive)

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 19:25:05 PDT 2012

I like to share my Spatial GIS Database Terminal for iPad and Android tablet.

Screenshot for iPad
https://picasaweb.google.com/116847891529748214201/SpatialGISDatabaseTerminalJQueryMobileBingMapsHybridJavascriptFrameworkXcode#

No screenshots for Android tablet yet. However, I got iPhone app that
is ported in Android phone screenshot.

https://picasaweb.google.com/116847891529748214201/AndroidPort

I am using Javascript framework so it works as well in Android WebKit.

This might be useful in Forestry data location and finding things in
the forest by querying the local spatialite database and remote
databases.

Thanks.

Noli