[Qgis-user] Re: Saving layer CRS in GML file

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Mar 16 10:07:59 PDT 2012

Ah, a weird aspect of the fact that the "Forum" is actually a front-end
to a mailing list. Many of us actually only use the mailing list and
many only the forum so it leads to some interesting differences. I
didn't realize your original email was from so long ago.

Now as Giovanni said, look for an existing ticket and if you don't find
one file a new one so the developers can look into it more. Please be
prepared to attach a sample file for testing.
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/issues

Thanks,
Alex