[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.7.4

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 07:17:44 PDT 2012

OFC there are, and all the answer you will get if you report a bug is
" " or " It will be corrected in the next version (If you are willing
to buy it)".

I'm not complaining. I have successfully "Evangelize" some people
about using Quantum GIS to solve their GIS problems (instead of
proprietary softwares). But this time it was not possible, the trainee
needed to move on and try to do it in another software.

I already post some test data in the issues.

Thanks!

Alexandre Neto