[Qgis-user] contours

john raskulinecz jerasku at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:46:05 PDT 2012

Micha, thanksI downloaded QGISOSGEOW-1.7.4D211BV.16 and its up and running and have looked in Plugins>manage plugins> but can not find contours. I have right clicked on the layer and looked for contour, then went to properties and could not find a way. It seems to me that it wasn't this hard before. I'll try to re download and scour the user guide. I also tried the links you sent. One went into a "nested loop" the other came up so I'll be looking at that.Thanks again,J.R.