[Qgis-user] open office

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Mar 26 12:18:15 PDT 2012

Hi,

Openoffice (or LibreOffice) is an open source alternative to Microsoft
Office. It is completely separate and independent from QGIS.

LibreOffice is a fork because Oracle aquired Sun (which owned
OpenOffice) and there had been different views between Oracle and the
OpenSource community. I would recommend to go with LibreOffice.

See www.libreoffice.org

Andreas