[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] RE: ECW OKKKKK!!!

Ramon AndiƱach custard at westnet.com.au
Mon Mar 26 20:21:31 PDT 2012

Hi Frank,

You're right. I've suffered confirmation bias.

I have been having problems with the shift to 1.9, and clearing out multiple copies of the dlls (there are many suggestions on where to put them and I ended up with copies in most of these (just to be sure!) ) until GDAL complained and put them back in the osgeo/bin folder first.

I've just put things back exactly the way they were, and Gdal-ecw still behaves as it should.

Thanks muchly for the plugin. I understand the concerns about proprietary information, but it's more-or-less essential.

-ramon.