[Qgis-user] Re: Donations

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Tue Mar 27 11:25:07 PDT 2012

I'm glad to tell you, that there is a growing interest of small
businesses and even administration offices in getting involved with QGIS.
I already had my second training-course for some biologists last weekend.
My fees are still too low, but nevertheless i am planning to donate a
fixed percentage of each course to the QGIS developers.
QGIS made great steps forward in the last year, and i'm looking forward
to the next versions to come, and i'm happy to be able to make at least
some little financial contributions.

(p.s. please consider investing some of my money into some better
knowlege-management-platform ;)
Mailing-lists may suit nerds, "ordinary" people may regard it as
unreadable crap.
The forum ... sorry ... sucks too. There are more modern and sustainable
ways for exchanging knowledge and provide user interaction than this.
Just my 2 cents, do not wanna insult anyone with this.)