[Qgis-user] Re: Donations

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 01:35:57 PDT 2012

Hi!

> What about a "QGIS friendly" label for courses, to be given to courses that give back
> a donation, or development hours?

Very good Idea - but don't you think that we will never hear of courses
that are not so friendly? And - I don't want to sound negative - but
this also opens some doors for miss use.. How would you like to
"control" the friendly courses?
Don't get my wrong - The idea is really good - but I made the experience
that as soon there is a sign for let's say "friendly canned tuna" there
will be a lot of signs looking similar or the same...
But still .. I believe in the good things in human being ..

So nevertheless
+1 from me too

regards
Werner