[Qgis-user] SEXTANTE for QGIS has been released

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 03:35:12 PDT 2012

Gerhardus

Thanks for the comment

You will get a quick overview at our website www.sextantegis.com

There is an intro video in the main page  that is in fact like a tv add :)

I did not mention it, because I had no time to update it and include
that there is a QGIS version, so better not to point people there and
avoid confusing them with that, but what you see there is what you
will have in the QGIS version of SEXTANTE

Regards