[Qgis-user] Re: Donations -> Knowledge mananagment platform

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Sat Mar 31 07:16:32 PDT 2012

-1

(signed  up  for  qgis-user  to  send  this email, is it really a good
way  to  decide  ask  whether  we should close one support media at... another
media)

I'm surprised it is ignored what actual users of the forum said [0].

I'm also surprised how quickly the thread 'how to make forum better' turned
into 'lets  close it because we don't like it/don't want to spend time on it'.

I thought such decisions should at least go through PSC voting.

[0] http://forum.qgis.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9025

Maxim