[Qgis-user] Display selected polygons with different color by criteria

Sake Wagenaar sw1234 at planet.nl
Sat Mar 31 23:31:37 PDT 2012

Select the layer properties by double clicking on the layer in the
layers panel. On the Style tab you can select different way's to fill
polygons with colours or patterns. Select Categorized for discrete
variables or Graduated for continuous variables.

More information in the user guide, page 45-52:
http://www.qgis.org/en/documentation/manuals.html

Two screen prints:
http://www.qgis.nl/2011/12/05/gebieden-inkleuren/

Sake Wagenaar