[Qgis-user] Closure of forum, one month on.

Nick Hopton nhopton at gmail.com
Wed May 2 02:37:41 PDT 2012

The forum closed a month ago and I think it's time for a look at how the new
arrangements are working.

To me, it appears self-evident that the number of postings made on Stack
Exchange by newcomers and less experienced users has not increased
significantly since the forum closed. So where are these  questions being
asked and answered now? If anywhere; perhaps people are just walking away.

Guessing at numbers, something like four or five new topics were started
every day on the forum but it is obvious that this traffic has not
transferred itself to SE (or to this place) as intended.

Nick.