[Qgis-user] Re: Closure of forum, one month on.

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Wed May 2 05:39:16 PDT 2012

Nice, is this including all answers? If so, would it be possible to see how
many new questions are posted every day? In any case, with the increasing
trend in the last couple of month, we need to wait for the data for April
(and later) to see if there is any change.

I would expect that part of what people post on the forum does not end up
on the Stack Exchange as the SE follows a more rigid format (Q&A), while on
the forum could be used for e.g. a less structured exchange of ideas. These
exchanges of ideas or whatever you call it might end up somewhere else (not
sure where). (I personally think it is a good thing Q&A are separated from
discussions)

Paulo