[Qgis-user] fTools ans mmqgis in SAGA Toolbox

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Mon May 7 02:20:43 PDT 2012

They are just alternative versions, as you said. We are trying to
incorporate all tools into SEXTANTE, consuming algorithms from
external apps, but these might contain algorithms already included in
other apps also linked from SEXTANTE (there are, for instance, many
common elements between GRASS and SAGA)

I hope this does not confuse the user, but all opinions are welcome

Regards

victor