[Qgis-user] fTools ans mmqgis in SAGA Toolbox

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Mon May 7 02:40:57 PDT 2012

It's ok as far as people are told about it.
A better structure is always welcome, but note that putting too many of
the tools currently organized as menu bars within 1 single vertical
menu will also
become uncomfortable. By now it's fine, as there are relatively few
main subsections
within the Sextante Toolbox.

Agus