[Qgis-user] R example scripts in QGIS Sextante Toolbox: complains about SAGA

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Mon May 7 03:15:15 PDT 2012

Agustin,

They are inmediatly available in the SVN version, but not in a new
release, at least not until I manually create one and upload it. This
task could be automated, but currently it is not. I will try to have a
new version today, since there are already a few interesting changes

Regarding R, SEXTANTE makes a very easy test to see if it is
installed, just trying to execute it with the "CMD BATCH" argument
without a batch file and checking the output it gets. It shoud be
something like "no input file". Could you try that on your command
line and tell me what you get?

Thanks!