[Qgis-user] R example scripts in QGIS Sextante Toolbox: complains about SAGA

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon May 7 04:23:47 PDT 2012

Il 07/05/2012 13:17, Agustin Lobo ha scritto:
> Therefore, I'm concerned any time important improvements or fixes are
> relegated "to svn", as this is out
> of the reach of the regular user. Users do not even know what svn is.
> If Sextante is going to become an important part of the geoprocessing
> with qgis, keeping the traditional
> simplicity and immediateness of installing fixes of qgis plugins
> should be an important goal.

no worries, Agus. sextante will be included in qgis, no additional
install necessary.
you'r watching at a very early preview, just added (it became part of
the qgis family in the recent Lyon hackfest), so for now you have the
choice of waiting, or learning how do deal with development tools
(extremely simple, BTW).
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini