[Qgis-user] Sextante: setting the output folder

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Tue May 8 07:12:33 PDT 2012

There was no such conf file in the folder initially. Only when changing
some other settings (e.g., in GRASS GIS settings) the file is created.

In a new session, these GRASS settings are maintained. Also, if I now
change the folder location in the general settings, this is maintained
in the general settings too. Meaning, if you open the options, the new
path is there and also in the conf file, the new path is there.

However, Sextante does not seem to do anything with that path, it keeps
using the default folder (user/sextante).

Cheers,

Paulo