[Qgis-user] QGIS - Sextante

Mark Stevenson M.Stevenson at massey.ac.nz
Tue May 8 14:49:31 PDT 2012

G'day folks,

I'm hoping someone can help me.

I'm running QGIS 1.8.0-Lisboa on a Windows 7 machine and have installed
version 1.0.5 of the Sextante plugin.

I also have R version (i386 version 2.15.0) and all of the usual spatial
packages (rgdal, maptools, spdep) installed in "C:\Program
Files\R\R-2.15.0". The binary directory for R is "C:\Program
Files\R\R-2.15.0\bin\i386".

Under options and configurations in Sextante I have:

"C:\Program Files\R\R-2.15.0\bin\i386" set as the R folder and

"C:\Users\Mark\.qgis\python\plugins\sextante\r\scripts" set as the R
scripts folder.

When I load a polygon and point vector files into QGIS and run one of
the example R scripts from Sextante (for example, Ripley's K function) I
get the following error:

[Erno2] No such file or directory:
'C:\\Users\\Mark\\sextante\\sextante_script.r.R.out"

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Regards (and thanks to all for all their hard work on QGIS and Sextante),

Mark S

Mark Stevenson
Associate Professor, Veterinary Epidemiology
Institute of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences
Massey University
Private Bag 11-222 Palmerston North
New Zealand
Ph: +64 (06) 350 5915