[Qgis-user] map scale

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Tue May 8 15:42:13 PDT 2012

Thank you Alex. This worked half. I need to move the decimal place 2 places
(X100). I only can move it one (x10). The problem is that I get a very long
scale bar otherwise. Or it displays 528 instead of 5280 (feet per mile). I
guess I may have to wait for a fix. In the meanwhile I will use 100 feet as
scale.
Nice to know I found a bug.
Thanks again for your quick response
Jake