[Qgis-user] Re: Closure of forum, one month on.

jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Wed May 9 02:35:46 PDT 2012

Looking at it from the other angle, there appear to have been ~100 threads
with replies made to them in the "Help" section of the forum in March and
about the same number for February. So the increase in the
GIS.Stackexchange seems to coincide with the former usage of the forums
with Nathan's stats.

For another (probably more important) metric:
        On average about 20-30% of the threads in that forum didn't get
any replies at all. How many of the GIS.Stackexchange questions are
actually being answered? There appear to be 88 tagged unanswered QGIS
questions:
http://gis.stackexchange.com/unanswered/tagged/qgis

Jonathan