[Qgis-user] Default QGIS template for Windows users

William G. Guthe wguthe at Princeton.EDU
Thu May 10 08:04:18 PDT 2012

The Map Navigation toolbar has disappeared from my QGIS 1.7.4.  The toolbar can be turned on and off under View -> Toolbars, but nothing changes in the GUI. Logged into the same machine as a different user, the toolbar appears and can be managed under View -> Toolbars.

I assume there’s a modified default .qgs file in one user’s C:\Users directory that isn’t there for the user who still has the toolbar.  I’ve emptied the .qgis directory for the problem user, but that hasn’t changed anything.

Any suggestion on how to restore the default settings when they are inadvertently changed?

Thanks,

Bill Guthe