[Qgis-user] undefined symbol: GEOPROJ4 on runtime

Möri Cedric Cedric.Moeri at bd.so.ch
Fri May 11 03:11:11 PDT 2012

Hi all

I just compiled master (3874b10) on Ubuntu 10.04 without problems. However, if I try to start the shiny new qgis it says

 /usr/local/qgis-trunk/bin/qgis: symbol lookup error: /usr/local/qgis-trunk/bin/qgis: undefined symbol: GEOPROJ4

ldd /usr/local/qgis-trunk/bin/qgis doesn't seem to have something missing. Ldd -r -d states accordingly

undefined symbol: GEOPROJ4	(/usr/local/qgis-trunk/bin/qgis)

Any Ideas what to do about are welcome. If some more information is needed, tell me please what would be helpful. I would be glad to provide it.

Regards

Cédric

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Cédric Möri