[Qgis-user] QGIS Server on Mac

Thomas Dalbert dalbert at onuma.com
Mon May 14 00:41:55 PDT 2012

Hi Julian,

Thank you so much for your help.

Looking in detail over the instructions, I mixed up the two config files that are described to add the instructions: mapserv_fcgi and qgis-mapserver because I had previously also installed MapServer from KyngChaos. This mixup must have caused the issues.

It all works now fine although I didn't realize that QGIS Server can't be used as a WFS Server and I need to serve vector data. So I ended up going back to MapServer again for this. But I'm still quite glad your information got me on the right track to get QGIS Server running.

Thank you again,
Thomas

Thomas Dalbert
Onuma, Inc.