[Qgis-user] Need help.

Mathias Walker mwa at sourcepole.ch
Mon May 21 00:17:25 PDT 2012

Am Freitag, 18. Mai 2012, 13.28:52 schrieb Noli Sicad:
> We need to have new version OpenLayers with this patch, or patch the
> old version of Openlayers currently use in QGIS OpenLayers plugin.
>
> https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/commit/92f04a7a4277a6c818ef2d40a28
> 56910ed72d3d6

I have updated the OpenLayers plugin to use OpenLayers 2.11 with the proposed
patch for the Google Maps v3 attribution popup. You can download the
OpenLayers plugin v.0.91 from the Sourcepole repository.

Best regards
Mathias
--
Sourcepole - Linux & Open Source Solutions
Weberstrasse 5, 8004 Zürich, Switzerland